Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brewer Game #2




Yesterday Grant went to his 2nd Brewer game. This time we had a group of 28 of us, mostly family. We tailgated and everything. Grant was such an angel. He had a great time. I can't believe how good he was. I was quite worried about how he was going to be because he had been very fussy on and off all week and he was awful on Friday. I thought we were going to have to stay home or leave the game early if he was acting like he did on Friday, but nope. He was just a perfect little angel at the game. He just loves to be outside and to people watch. He slept on an off while we were there, but he was awake for a long time while we were there. We got some great pictures. They played the Pirates and won. It was a fun game.






GETTING READY FOR THE GAME



Hanging with Sis


Grandpa and Me in our Brewer Gear. I got this cute little Brewer out fit from him and and Auntie Jena.





TAILGATING


Great Aunt Tracy


WATCHING THE GAME





Aunt Katy (with Baby Lydia in her tummy), Grant and Aunt Jena


With Daddy and Mommy

I know I'm cute!



MOMMY AND ME



Mommy kissing me.



Me kissing mommy!

AFTER THE GAME

"Aunt Abby, I am so tired!"

Passed Out!


On the way home after the game, Grant got fussy. He was hungry and needed his diaper changed, so we had to make a pit spot to calm him down and feed him. It was okay though because he was such an angel at the game. I got him to settle down and put his pajamas on. We got home just before 11:00 and I put Grant right to bed. He woke up about 5-10 minutes later, but I gave him his nuk and he went right back to sleep. He was exhausted. I went to bed about 1/2 hour later. I woke up at 4 am and I couldn't believe that Grant hadn't woken me up yet. He hasn't slept for more than 3 hours at night before. I went to check and make sure he was okay. He was still breathing! So, I went back to sleep. I woke up to Grant crying and looked at the clock. It was 6:30. I couldn't believe it! Grant slept through the night and for 7 1/2 hours straight without waking up. I am still in shock. I told Wes we need to buy season tickets to the Brewers. :) I hope it wasn't just a fluke. We'll see how he does tonight. I was so happy to get some good rest, especially after a long day like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha that my baby
haha

He was such a good angel and hes soo cute sara

i love you guys

Wes, Sara and Grant said...

thanks Abby! We love you too. :)

Anonymous said...

Sara, This is Chris Wirtz. I got your address for your blog from when you wrote a comment on Kole's blog. I hope you don't mind me looking at your pictures??? I enjoyed looking at them.
Your baby is so cute!!! I really like the name Grant as well. I just know that you are a wonderful Mommy.
I still can't believe that you and Kelly are already Moms!! Where in the world did the time go? Dan and I sure miss seeing you. So if you get a chance sometime when you are back in Fondy please stop by. We would so love to see you.
Take Care Sara!
Love,
Chris