Monday, January 19, 2009

Random Pics over the Holidays










The week of New Year's Lexi and Cassidy stayed with us while I had off of work and they had off of school. Lexi loved spending time with Grant and Cassie. Here Lexi and Grant are dancing.




Grant spent the night at the Flury's house the night of Katy's birthday. Abby was watching the kids there and he was sleeping so good that we didn't want to wake him up and take him out in the cold. She called me in the morning when he got up and I went over to pick him up. I got there and everyone in the house was sleeping. Katy, Lydia and Grant were all asleep on Katy's bed. It was so cute.


Smiley boy

Look at the cute outfit Grandma bought for me!Posing so good for mommy

Oops! He's had enough. Mom - put down the camer and make sure I don't fall off the couch!

Happy Boy at home playing with his X-mas gifts


The three musketeers - Grant, Cassidy and Lexi



No comments: